Hi guys! I’m nominated for a Liebster Award! *flails* Thank you so much to Alexis of Alexis Adores Books for nominating me. It’s such an honor! Alexis asked me some questions that I’m sharing with you today along with my answers!
1. If you could suddenly transport into your favorite book World, which would you choose and why?
The world of Harry Potter! I grew up reading the Harry Potter series and I’ve always fantasized being friends with the characters, studying at Hogwarts, and doing magic with a wand from Ollivanders.
2. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
3. What do you see in your blog’s future?
I see my blog still up and running and recommending books that people would enjoy. There will come a time that I’ll stop blogging, probably when I’m really old but one thing’s for sure, I’ll never stop reading!
4. If someone wrote a book about your life, what would they title it?
Chasing The Stars. Why? Because I will never stop until I reach my dreams.
5. What are you most proud of?
My passion for writing that is infused with creativity and life.
6. What are three things you cannot live without?
My glasses, cellphone, and books!
7. What makes you unique?
Simple things like ice cream make me instantly happy.
8. What is the wallpaper on your cellphone?
The cover of Rain by Amanda Sun.
9. What song always makes you happy when you hear it?
Back To You by Twin Forks. I first heard the song on the TV show, Reign, and I’ve been in love with it ever since. I always get positive vibes when I listen to it.
10. What is your dream vacation?
A trip to Europe with my parents. I want to go to England, France, and Italy!
11. What did you want to be when you were little?
I wanted to be a lawyer. But as I grew older and became exposed to books, specifically fiction, that dream changed. Reading sparked the writing bug in me and I realized that I loved the craft. Breathing life to characters and places that exist only in my imagination is really fun and worthwhile.
11 Facts About Me
1. I’m an only child.
2. I’m a One Direction fan.
3. I graduated college at age 19.
4. I’m scared of heights.
5. I love bright-colored pens.
6. I love Hello Kitty.
7. I enjoyed reading the Baby-Sitters Little Sister series when I was in grade school.
8. I wrote a letter to author Ann M. Martin when I was in 4th grade and she replied!
9. I love reading contemporary YA.
10. I spell everything out in text messages.
11. My favorite 90s movie is Matilda.